- Tech Spec
Dragon Professional Individual 15 enables busy professionals to create documents and e-mails, fill out forms, and streamline workflow tasks—all by speaking! Dragon NaturallySpeaking is about three times faster than typing, and up to 99% accurate. Talk to your computer and your words instantly appear in the full Microsoft® Office® Suite, plus Microsoft Internet Explorer, Corel® WordPerfect®, Lotus® Notes®, and virtually all other Windows®-based applications. And even better, you can create voice commands that execute multi-step computer tasks instantly—imagine the time you’ll save! Dragon Professional Individual 15 is section 508 certified, and offers complete hands-free use of the PC for users with disabilities.
- Up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box.
- Creation of documents, reports, spreadsheets, or messages just by speaking.
- Ability to compose emails or search the Web for information faster than ever with Dragon Voice Shortcuts.
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts that let you create email, schedule appointments, and search your desktop using simple voice commands.
- Creation of custom commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics or automating routine data entry.
- Ability to use Dragon with a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder and automatically transcribe your recorded voice.
- Support for multiple audio input devices; use Dragon with a wireless microphone, including Bluetooth.
- Support for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft office, Internet Explorer, and virtually any other Windows application.
- Audio playback of your dictation with the associated transcription highlighted on the screen for easier proofreading and correction.
- Dragon Voice Notations feature that allow the speaker to make side comments that are saved as part of the recorded dictation but do not appear as part of the transcribed text.
- Support for custom voice commands to quickly insert frequently used text and graphics.
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, installation will fail.
Closing all programs before installing is recommended. In addition, consider shutting down and restarting your computer before an installation
Non-medical editions of Dragon do not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems – for EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition
Minimum 4 GB & Higher RAM is recommended
Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
IMPORTANT:SSE2 instruction set is required
We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
Free hard disk space
If installing from a disk: 3.2 GB (4 GB for localized non-English versions) If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit)